On the street, femme en bleu

Thursday, August 27, 2015



45 rue Saint-Roch, Parsons Paris

Wish I'd asked this girl a number of questions:
where she bought her coat, what she was doing outside Parsons Paris (student.. stylist.. frequenter of Rue Saint-Roch?), where she's from, oh and her name.

This is the first street-style type photo I've ever taken, it's quite addicting, harder than I thought, and I'm already wanting try again. 9/10 times, my fingers are too slow to capture the people who catch my eye. This girl though, with her frayed oversize coat en bleu, black cross-body, red lips & converse, I couldn't let her go.

Later, walked down a random passage close to the Palais Royale, and lo and behold, Maison Margiela.


Be still, my heart.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger