Forest Shapes

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

- "Geo" by Rebekah Campbell for Oyster Mag -

FRAGILE GEOMETRY... I love this concept by Rebekah Campbell. I only wish I could trace the texture of those translucent shapes in my hands. They look so delicate, like a figment of imagination, yet solid, tactile, tangible. I was about to go to sleep, when I saw these dreamy photos, and just like that there was nothing more important than writing this post. 2 am rationality...



Side-note: I lost my phone almost three week ago, which felt a bit like having a limb chopped off at first, but has morphed into something close to bliss. It would be a nice experiment, seeing how long I can keep this up, but reality is calling...



x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger