New In: Oak and Fort

Friday, November 14, 2014

AUTUMN HUES brim my mind, with thoughts of both warmth and shadow this week. Here's a color pallet that reflects Earth's tones- of crisp leaves outside, of darkness found in shortening lengths of day. The season when chunky knit sweaters are the norm, when steaming mugs are held tight between fingers, and night becomes 5 pm strolls home in the fading light. Simple comfort and basics as the weather turns crisp- this is my favorite time for  dressing. The Album, "Metals" by Feist describes this feeling perfectly.

Today, I am so excited to announce a collaboration with Oak+ Fort, a contemporary clothing brand based in Vancouver, Canada. You might recall that I visited Gastown, Vancouver just a few weeks ago. Basically, amidst a handful of incredible menswear stores, I chanced upon Oak+Fort, and fell in love with the womenswear they carried. Little did I know, that a mere week after I returned home, they would be contacting me to feature some of my favorite pieces from their collection. You guys, selecting their clothing was no easy task. Take a look at their website, and you'll see what I mean. It's a minimalist's dream, a menswear-inspired haven. These are a few of the pieces I picked- I've already been wearing these sandals non-stop, so look forward to some styled posts soon! 

x

1 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite season ever - even if we don't have it in my country! Beautiful picture as always; I always wonder how you get me dazed and mesmerized through your images all the time. Your writing is amazing too, you made fall sound dreamier! And I've been stalking Oak + Fort's shoe section - those sandals are darling! Ecstatic for styled posts xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger