Friday Pairings: la nuit et l’aurore

Friday, October 31, 2014

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ENTRE LA NUIT, la nuit et l'aurore... if you know which song this is from (I only profess my love every other post) we really need to be best friends. 

This morning, I'm sharing one of my favorite aesthetic combinations this month: a dusky light coral- with a tinge of burnt orange, and the classic black & white noir. Don't you love all that grain against the flora? It adds such texture and quiet intrigue. And the image on the top right... one of my all time favorites. I love the the soft strength that Lanvin achieves time and time again in their advertisements! 

Below: Ah this color combination! Something about the light coral, crisp white, and endless black together is simply striking. I'm drooling over Karla Spetic's Autumn/Winter 2014 menswear-inspired collection- the color and cut of this coat is perfection. And even amidst many gems on my "homme" board (I really enjoy beautiful people, ok) I couldn't bypass Dominik Sadoch (how is that hair humanly possible).

On a side note: Somehow, I'm always hit with waves of relentless inspiration during the weeks I'm most restricted with schoolwork... Ah, well it's time to hit the books- Joan Didion and Bauhaus are calling. Have a great weekend! 

- images via  -


x


1 comments:

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger