New In: Totokoelo!

Monday, July 28, 2014

- photos by me -

EARLIER last week, I mentioned a certain store (Totokaelo) that carried loafers (Dieppa Restrepo) that I fell head over heels for (hah). They were absolutely gorgeous, and... about $100 over my budget. And then they went on sale. Long story short, my willpower is virtually nonexistent sometimes. And before I knew it, I was entering numbers and info faster than my mind could say no. 

Well, here they are in all their glory- my first official Totokaelo purchase! I'd been looking for two things in a shoe: nude tone, clean cut loafers. I just love the wooden heel with the black trim against the light pallet. I've yet to wear them outside the house, but from what I can tell, they are plenty comfortable. (Let's be honest though, I would wear Dieppa Restrepo if the shoe was two sizes too small, because what's a little pain in the name of a good shoe). I wanted to take time to photograph the pair because 1) they're wildly photogenic 2) the lighting in my room this day was so dark and moody, I couldn't resist. 



Visit Totokaelo here !

x

6 comments:

  1. omg those are perfect!!! Love the color. And the light of the photos is on point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Invest in a pair of Totokelo's too!! Best purchase ever <3

      Delete
  2. Pretty!! I feel the same way about Dieppa/Totokaelo. I'm always in awe of their beautiful (expensive) products. Congrats on your purchase, though! What luck finding them on sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They are usually expensive, and I was lucky!! I would never buy full priced, but its definitely a good quality investment!

      Delete
  3. Cute loafers girl! Ready to rock them in NY?? Which part of your room is completely white? It serves super well as like a studio/professional surface to photograph anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh i have less that a week to break them in haha! Can't wait for these loafers to touch the streets of Manhattan ;)

      Delete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger