easy breezy

Thursday, June 26, 2014


-Easy Breezy by WSJ magazine, July/August 2014-
 _________________________ 

SO... I KNOW what you're thinking. Where are all these posts coming from, and what happened to the girl who only posts 
sporadically, three, maybe four times on a good month? I'm sure you're having trouble keeping up with me, even I can't keep up with me! 

Well it's summer break for me now, and I also happen to be more inspired than usual...

This is an editorial that was featured on The Wall Street Journal and I just... I love everything about it. The dreamy purple hues, 
the white sand below a free flowing dress, so effortless and full of ease. 

 And just the right amount of edge. Takes my breath away! 



Hope the rest of your week is lovely!

x


3 comments:

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger