anytime, anywhere

Monday, June 16, 2014


 EARLIER this year, when lying on a ground full of shadows in the middle of campus was perfectly rational, and irrationally calming. 
I'm wearing a lot of staples, or what I consider to be timeless pieces- over-sized men's plaid shirt, black pants, classic stripes, wristwatch as usual. 
And the only baseball cap I'll wear (non-logo!) I'll admit, I have a not-so-secret love affair with stripes and plaid.

I'll leave you today with one of my very favorite songs by AIR, as featured in the Virgin Suicides. When I don't know how to put my feelings 
into words, which seems to happen more often than not lately, I lose myself in this song. 
Do you have any songs like that?

"Playground Love"
_________________ 

I'm a high school lover, and you're my favorite flavor
Love is all, all my soul
You're my playground love

Yet my hands are shaking

I feel my body remains, time's no matter, I'm on fire
On the playground, love.

You're the piece of gold that flashes on my soul.

Extra time, on the ground.
You're my playground love.

Anytime, anywhere,

You're my playground love.

________________
x

3 comments:

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger