Brooklyn on film

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

-michelle and her bffs-

to eat: blueberry rosemary lime donut and maple miso donut from Dough Loco in east harlem 
 
I think donuts are half the reason we came to NYC this past spring break. Actually, after trying these tangy-sweet flavors from Dough Loco, I'm positive. This tiny, hole-in the wall spot we discovered, with its aged white brick walls and fairy lights, turned out to be the perfect place to refuel before bearing the merciless winds in Brooklyn.


to play: Jane's carousel in Dumbo, Brooklyn

This place was like something out of a fairytale. Finding something so fragile and delicate in an urban setting is completely surreal. We became wide-eyed children for a couple hours, because the architecture (tall glass panels constructed into a cube around the glowing carousel...with a view of Williamsburg Bridge to the right, and Brooklyn Bridge behind) was too beautiful to be true. 

 -michelle in front of the williamsburg bridge-

x

8 comments:

  1. this is so cute :) I have a new outfit post on my blog and I would die if you could check it out and give me some feedback <3 have a great wednesday! (follow for follow? comment if you do :))

    xoxo chloewithadash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a really nice guide, June! Loving the photos, they're beautiful. Ahhh, now I can't wait to go to NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are absolutely stunning! And so are you! Aww xx


    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had fun in nyc! That area by the water is one of my favorite places to go relax. Even though it's in the city it always feels like I'm getting out and able to take a much needed breath.

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger