pure chance

Sunday, March 9, 2014


 
"in the dryness of the sky we should fall slowly ... "
                                                                                                       -someone that wasn't me, somewhere

TODAY ALMOST NEVER happened. Michelle and I were thisclose to succumbing to our tired eyes, but somehow we pulled through
and made it to north campus for a little morning photography. We started out with no expectations, and that's probably what
made this shoot unlike anything I've done before.

Shadow play, shadow sleep, chasing shadows in risky heights.

And taking a step back from dominating architecture, to find those slivers of stillness and strength. Photography is fascinating to me, because you can spend hours setting up a shoot to capture the perfect moment, but then there's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it instance when mood, lighting, and something a little indescribable mesh together more perfectly than anything planned.

Photos from the shoot (and not my iphone) soon!
xx

1 comments:

  1. What you said about photography is absolutely true. And I'll say it again, I love the softness of this photo, it's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger