iced out

Wednesday, February 19, 2014


Listening to: 

Calgary- Bon Iver
Alina Baraz & Galimatias- Pretty Thoughts
Clubfeet- Cape Town (Panama Remix)
(majestic)

 IT'S POST-MIDTERMS WEEK, which means I must dust the chocolate crumbs off the only-for-my-eyes comfy pants and slowly venture back into the wild! (the public). It's hard finding ways to calm my mind down these days, but if anythings going to do it, it's Kinfolk's ice cream issue! 

This February 14th entailed the most non-stop, exorbitant consumption of desserts ever, and it was wonderful. The whole past weekend was actually a huge conglomerate of scrumptiously decadent foods, now that I think about it. I went over to Michelle's Friday afternoon, and together we scooped our way through the gooey goodness of Talenti's raspberry-dark chocolate and caramel cookie gelato. That was only preceded by obliterating every dark chocolate crusted walnut mix in sight with only one extra strawberry to spare for her roommate. Lovely right? Saturday, after hiking up to Eagle Rock with Michelle and Stanley, I finally tried the Blood Orange at Lemonade along with some actually very healthy fruit-veggie mixes with gourmet titles like Watermelon radish with ahi tuna, snap peas, black sesame, and ginger. I'll be going back for you soon! Sunday, we had an amazing brunch-with-the-girls kind of day at the Little Next door cafe. Briefly: Parisian, cats, 7 foot men, french toast & warm chocolate souffles with perfectly globby (and rather un-photogenic) cream sauce.

When someone figures out how to take brilliant food photos without decreasing the taste quality itself (and coming dangerously close to ruining relationships) they need to let us know, because this is starting to be a recurring theme every food-related quest.
 


xx


1 comments:

  1. Nice information! I am intimidated by the excellence of information. There are a lot of high-quality funds here. I am sure I will visit this site again soon. I know something information, to know you can click here
    Air Conditioning Brisbane
    Air Conditioning Installation Brisbane

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger