A world alone: Inspiration Board

Friday, February 28, 2014

-photos via urbankoi, theillusionist, puzzlepieces, found here-

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG since my last inspiration board! 
Creating these sets eases my mind like no other, maybe because for a second I'm a curator...at least in the tumblr/internet appropriation sense.

I've included some of my favorite photos from bloggers and photographers I am endlessly pushed by creatively- urbankoi, kiki the illusionist, puzzlepieces, and a flurry of others who capture these delicate moments of sensitive, strong, androgynous beauty. I don't know that I can describe the mood it evokes, only that it makes me feel so much, so full. 

February has brought an unexpected sadness with it, not the surface level kind of sadness, and not the kind that really goes away, but I'm lucky to have wonderful humans to lean on. And I've realized how few people you can rely on to talk more in depth than just the immediate "I'm sorry", and even share struggles with in the first place. It takes a really special problem to dig deeper and prod the tears out of you, then hold you when they come tumbling out.

Here's to the last couple days of February, to a new month... 
to never taking anything for granted

xx

2 comments:

  1. beautiful moodboard. i hope that you have a wonderful march and that you are ok. xx

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger