hazy mornings part 1 : speckled

Wednesday, January 29, 2014


HERE IT IS. My university dorm room in all its pristine glory. 
(Kidding... You KNOW the floor is a cluttered mess and my desk a residual pile of untouched work.)


Basically everything here is my favorite thing ever: 

Baseball caps & cuffed jeans, DIY Nylong mag spread, girl crushes, breakfast food photos I shot, speckled oxfords, makeshift photobooth strip of win & I on fourth of july, and of course, the lovely foot model herself, Michelle!

I don't know how it's possible to continually get more inspired and excited about the aspect of creating each time you see someone, but its definitely true of us. In just a few short months, she's become my creative partner/explorer in crime and I'm beyond excited to see how far we can push ourselves.  
She is "guest writing" part 2 of this 3 part series so stay tuned!


xx

4 comments:

  1. IS THAT A CORK WALL?! I don't know why I haven't thought of that before, instead of wasting effort sticking and unsticking pictures on my walls - it damages both the wall and the pictures itself. I love the fairy lights bordering the wall and the baseball cap is such a nice touch! Those shoes are perf too xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I hated the wall when I first came to my dorm, but I guess when you look at it like that it isn't so bad!! Thanks:)

      Delete
  2. Well, your room actualy does look glorious in a way! It has more character (you know what I mean? HAHAHA)! Or maybe I just love the fact that you can keep your wall filled with pictures but neatly AHHA :)

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great wall inspo! and those shoes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger