she went west, she broke the law

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

-Wildfox SS2012 | Even Cowgirls Get the Blues-

THEY LIVED FOR ADVENTURE 
HE BROKE HER HEART 
SHE WENT WEST, SHE BROKE THE LAW

THE DESERT HAS been occupying my mind lately. Animal skulls, palm springs, boots and dust, white lace, black gowns, joshua tree, starry nights. 
Endless grainy dunes and washed-out violet hues. Oh the potential- of road trip playlists and stickers and soda. 
Eternal wonders like why head to toe white and pure black look so damn amazing in deserts. 

But city life in LA isn't something to complain about now, even if it still doesn't feel like home. Finals are over now and explorations have commenced! 
Today I checked off two major spots off my LA list: The Village Idiot, and... LACMA. Tomorrow I'm trying Bottega Louie (99% expecting it to be hype, 
99% hope I'm wrong), and Thursday, my last day before heading back to SF, I'm off to Silver Lake and the Grove. Photos as soon as I get back home!


forever dreaming of the desert

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger