photo taken in Italy- summer 2011

ANOTHER DAY OF raindrops cascading down my dorm room window, of greys and dark blues, and shiny black rainboots, and not wanting to get out of bed in the early a.m. The days are trickling by as I count down the return to my love, San Francisco! I intended to put up photos from my Melrose Trading Post day with Michelle, but the glorification of LA sunshine just seems insulting in this dreary, but equally cozy sweater weather. This photo was taken near the Alps in Italy two summers ago in Belagio- being able to wear sandals while looking up at snowy peaks is just another reminder of how the simplest forms in nature are truly the most paramount.

Listening to Bon Iver's "Holocene", and consuming unhealthy amounts of dining hall coffee. 
Shout out to Urth Cafe's Spanish Latte- you are heaven in a steaming hot mug, and put Coffee Bean to shame.

xx

1 comments:

  1. I longed for a cold weather so that I can cozy up in my bed with tea and a good book. Can't wait to see your Melrose trading post! :D

    Btw that picture is beautiful.


    Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin / Check out BASI


    Cassandra | Backtofive
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger