Photo Diary: sunday morning

Sunday, October 13, 2013

 Sunday Morning, early dawning

FIRST, LET'S ALL TAKE a moment of silence for my lovely plant, Alejandro (a name inspired by my floor mates) that has 
since shriveled into a crackly old man of a plant. Alejandro has seen better times, but I am doing my best tor resurrect him! How typical of a college student 
am I...  Next, I'll apologize for my lack of posts, but my first weeks here in LA have undoubtedly been the fastest, most ceaseless three weeks of my life. In such a wonderful way. There's so much to do here on campus, not to mention the greater LA, and between springing around from clubs to schoolwork to events, there's hardly a spare moment to just sit still and reflect. 

Here are a few moments from my first week of school: a little room decor with my favorite reads,
reunited with girls from way back in Huckleberry cafe in Santa Monica, and finding time to finally dig into Colette's The Vagabond.


More soon!
xx

4 comments:

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger