Happily Everly After

Saturday, October 26, 2013

 

-Jeffrey Campbell Everly Cutout Boot-

I AM LIKE A KID in a candy store that is Nasty Gal's shoe selection. Mouth agape, skipping, or rather scrolling down the isles, fully content and just a little bit irrational.  These are the boots I've had my eye on for months now, and needless to say, I've finally caved in!


I guess we can call this my last self- gifted present for a long, long time. 
Topshop, please pack your bags and relocate your store for the sake of my wallet. Those who remain humble and relatively unaffected amidst 
the materialistic urban jungle that is L.A, deserve a quick high-five and head nod for their efforts. 
Also, my first time shooting on campus! Isn't it a beauty :')



xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the place and the shoes !!! xx Absolutely lovely x

    ninaalvia.blologspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous boots, love that they're edgy but still wearable.

    CUKOR

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 SWOON! These boots are to die for!! xoxo

    -Lauren

    www.adornlafemme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shoes! :) And the classes your taking (message below) really sound so interesting! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger