samedi matin

Saturday, August 24, 2013


 floral blouse- zara
sweater and shorts- bdg 
sunnies- afterlife boutique, sf

I'VE BEEN A LITTLE too frantic these past few days, especially at night when an influx of ideas threaten to keep me in a state of sleep deprivation for life. The feeling that your mind is scattered, when its neither here nor there, and you can't seem to focus on anything, or at least on the important things. It's forgetting to let go, and becoming consumed with wanting to do everything, and as a result getting nothing accomplished.
This Saturday morning, I'm slowing down and omitting the distractions, 
and in doing so, am finally taking a closer look at the fragments already around me.


And listening to one of the most beautiful soundtracks I know: 

Dustin O'Halloran for Like Crazy: 
"I carry you with me"
"Departures N1" 
"We float"  

What's that? Yes... she has finally caved and made an instagram: jrustiga#.

xx


10 comments:

  1. Love these! That scarf is really pretty and the sunglasses are awesome!
    Hopefully you can omit distractions! I'm not looking forward to when school starts and everything will get frantic again!

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! The lighting choice was a good one.

    couturingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous set, that blouse is lovely.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit,love the shirt!
    Can we follow each other?let me know and then i follow you back!
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice <3your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too. keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics! I have just discovered your blog and its really nice ¿Do you want to follow each other?
    Im starting to post assiduously and I would love to know your opinion, this is mine:

    www.mysticlipstickblog.com

    Best Regards,
    Ana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your comment on my blog!
    Now I'm following you!
    Hope you'd follow me back...

    XX
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have a lovely blog <3 those stuff are so lovely! i am in love with the sunnies ♥♥
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg! I love the shorts!
    http://angelagnzlv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger