Inspiration Board : Vanish Everyday

Monday, August 26, 2013


YOU GUYS KNOW how important a daily dose of music is for the mind and body- the way a simple song can have such an incredible
effect on your outlook that day; how an artist can completely influence the day ahead, or the hours that have gone by.
Beach House will always be one of my favorite bands, and even though we watched them live many months ago, the way they performed
"New Year's" is still fresh on my mind. When I play the track at home, I can feel its energy and pulse in every vertebrae, as if my heart is so full it can't contain itself. And thankfully it doesn't have to, because it was a shared experience, and that's really what's most special about live performances. So many anonymous people all connected by pure vocals and luminous surroundings.  Every time I play this song, that feeling comes alive again.

Now leaving you with some weekly inspiration from my tumblr as I start sorting through our weekend shoot!

"New Year" - Beach House

All I wanted comes in colors

Vanish everyday
I keep these promises these promises
Stranger things will come before you
Always out of the way
We keep these promises these promises

Can you call it

See it coming
Just enough to tell a story bout a
Portrait of a young girl waiting for a new year

All you ever wanted

Is it getting away
Visions of a feeling
The footsteps at bay
You were getting stronger
Memories again
Now you're open wider
It's better this way

Can you call it

See it coming
Just enough to tell a story bout a
Portrait of a young girl waiting for the ending of an era

xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh my god I love these photos! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is amazing girl, keep it up!

    http://www.jayybear.blogspot.com

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is great!
    follow?
    madlenplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos, especially those close up detail short (those rings!!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are unreal - can totally picture some of these in a gorgeous editorial spread! Glad I stumbled across your blog :)

    -Minh xo
    mn-xo blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photos! :)
    Wanna follow each other? Let me know :)

    http://www.iamsophiasanchez.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing pictures, just love it!

    kisses Violet

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger