girl crush

Thursday, June 6, 2013


ASTRID, AUDREY, ALEXA, RUMI & KIKO a few of my all time favorite can-i-just-be-you icons! Every time my girl friends and I go out, we always find & compare new additions (from music, film, fashion, park bench, everywhere) to our growing list of girl crushes- one that far exceeds our real life boy crushes. Probably doesn't do much to help the idea our families have that we're all dating each other or something haha. Some of my favorite inspo shots below:


These girls all have uniquely individual looks, but they also share a certain youthful quality- each maintains a sort of innocence & ease, combined with a rawness that can easily be transformed into something edgy and fun. Also, can't forget to add Cara to the mix- though she hardly needs another fan girl! I found most of these photos through pinterest, a platform I resisted for so long, but in the end have fallen victim to. You can find me on pinterest here!
And the list continues...

  
Also just saw Charade last weekend! Of all the incredible women in the world, my all time favorite icon will always be Audrey Hepburn. Charade was an entertaining movie, but while she was as quirky-charming as ever, so far nothing has surpassed Roman Holiday and Breakfast at Tiffany's!  

Who are your girl crushes?!

 xx

7 comments:

  1. Alexa and Rumi indeed got style!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg alexa chung and kiko mizuhara are my fav models too! they're just too perfect <3 very inspirational
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched Roman Holiday earlier today, oh my goodness I could watch it everyday. Audrey Hepburn is always a favorite, Jackie Kennedy, too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great post & photos !!
    Maybe we follow each other?!
    Let me know :)

    greetings :)

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many girl crushes, so little time. Ours would have to be Erin Wasson, Cara Delevigne, Jessica Hart, Martha Hunt and oh soo many more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a nice post, I enjoyed it a lot!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Win your favorite pair of sunglasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beauties! Love all of these ladies, and really digging your inspo pics
    xL

    Last day to win a $100 Warehouse Shopping Spree!

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger