Wanderlust : Italy photo diary part 2

Sunday, March 17, 2013


Spring break is just around the corner
and instead of addressing my English midterm essay prompt, I'm reliving my last summer in Italy via iphoto. Yep, really feeling the travel bug right now. 


 I've been watching an abundant amount of EF (education first) promotional videos for studying abroad in foreign countries, so that might explain the text overlay in the first photo:) 


I remember taking that photo my first night in Venice aboard a little ferry boat on the way to our hotel. It was dark &drizzly, but tons of people were still drinking, laughing, and enjoying life in true Italian spirit.
Europe, I miss you.

stunning candle lit church in venice

x

6 comments:

  1. Man, I was just in Europe with my family last summer. Wish I had gotten to spend more time there. These photos are great and totally makes me wish I were there

    xx
    jamie sarah
    elegantly-inept.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! It looks amazing over there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super lovely! it supposedly to be spring by now, how sad...


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girl drawing with the black canvas, WOW!! Cool place, Italy is. Would love to go there during Spring break hehe

    Xoxo,
    Farah ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! Great Pics!!! I love Venice!!!! I´m in the April of this Year in Venice!!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. arghh I wanna go and travel now! xx

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger