The Theory of Relativity

Sunday, March 24, 2013


wearing: lace green tank-staring at stars, triangle necklace -UO.  

   Aand spring break has officially started! I want this much awaited one week break to be FUN but not too batshit (just finished reading bossy pants), some where  in the middle between james franco's spring breakers (...) and too much me time (also  the  title of a facebook album dedicated to selfies way back when...hm)
I am currently making a SoCal roadtrip playlist, which is just about my favorite pastime ever, &
I'll have photo updates of Santa Barbara, Laguna Beach, Ojai, and the remainder of my break in SF in a week or so! Also apologies for the wacked out text in this post. I don't know how it got to the left margin, but I'm too scared to change it.

-listening to: "the theory of relativity" by stars-
Set your mind on mine for the part
Before they catch you baby
And never be just what they want you to be
Now that you’ve grown so wise
Use that head and stop to think a little
Just cause you’re crazy doesn’t mean that you’re free

xx

10 comments:

  1. loving the necklace!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the necklace PERFECT!!

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit & grrreat blog :)
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin ?

    www.simplebutreal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that triangle necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am glad you liked my illustration.
    This is such a lovely top :)
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! The triangle necklace looks very beautiful, great outfit and i'm totally in love with the last photo.

    xx

    Style of Purity
    WIN A DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for stopping by ;) love your photos too, and that triangle necklace is lovely against the lace x

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your tops so so pretty! love the colour of it especially

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your life! Seems like art and passion surround you much... thank you for leaving a sweet comment on my blog means a lot to me!



    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger