A Floral story

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I haven't been frequenting this little blogging world as much lately- reality has just been a bit more exciting than the internet this month. But I'm getting back 
into the swing (of all things interwebz), so hopefully I'll have more posts up in March! This Friday night, Win and I are taking
 the bart to our first gallery party in Oakland, which should be a good time. 
Anyhow, Happy Wednesday!
And leaving you with one of my favorite quotes from 500 days:

5 comments:

  1. Loving the floral pretty post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! Love this gorgeous floral patterns. Purple is such a great colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun, I could never tire of florals.

    ~Jenn
    chīsana blogger

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger