Wasteland

Sunday, January 27, 2013

       blouse, blazer- goodwill, necklace- h&m, shorts- banana republic
                                      
 A Floral Story
Last Monday was surreally beautiful. Idyllic enough to compensate for the absolutely blah weather that followed in the remainder of the week.
But this is the San Francisco I know &love, that I'll miss like crazy come fall semester.
 Bright and early Monday morning, after shoving my entire snack pantry into our backpacks, Win and I headed over to our local beach
(sutro baths, landsend, legion of honor, cliff house) & shot photos all. day. long.
 Of the 250+ we took, these are my favorite, and believe me it was more than hard to choose.
Oh the woos of having adorably photogenic friends...

Inspiration: peter som ss2013 meets wasteland
-photos of Win by me- 

 I'm always throwing out directions like a madman; she's willing to try pretty much anything. 
So much love for this girl. 

 Nearing the golden hour
Those little orange sun spots (lens-hexagons if you will) make my knees weak. Let's skip over this semester and go straight to summer, shall we?
Win took an entire set of photos of me in another (albeit darker+moodier) floral story so keep an eye out for part two!

xx

29 comments:

  1. Hi sweety, adore your floral blazer, its so pretty and the entire outfit is so well styled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah San Francisco is a great city. I visited there a number of years ago. I lived in Seattle for about a decade and I have a friend that currently lives in Portland but she is moving back to New York too. Following on Bloglovin.

    Ali of:

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! That one of your hands thrown back with the peace signs is awesome. Great photos!
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I LOVE your blazer! The print and colors are so beautiful!

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are so cool.. what a backdrop.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!

    Great look I love your blouse and your accessories !! :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. these pictures are so so so lovely!

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I came across your wonderful blog and I'm your newest follower! :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Let me know!

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, I am absolutely in love with your floral jacket!! It's so perfect for summer/spring! You look like an absolute delight in it. <3

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. well the ones you chose are SO pretty!! i love the thrifted blazer (amazing find) and these pictures are so fun. i wish i could play on the beach!!

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love beach-ocean-sea related photos, and you look great in this floral blazer. Great bargain!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The beach looks lovely! Looks like you guys had heaps of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful look dear, the photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely outer dear ^^

    Caroline
    Please feel free to join my giveaway : $80 MsDressy Gift Voucher
    http://missoline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. the outerwear is just super cute! suits you well ;)

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, this place looks so cool! Love the sea - hope I can go to Greece this summer! Lovely outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pictures, and I really that blazer, so cute.
    Xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely look!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these pictures, especially that blazer! I miss going to the beach! I'm such a weather wimp since I live in southern CA :P

    Thanks for the nice comment. Followed!

    xx
    jamie sarah
    elegantly-inept.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh,really inspired me with this post,love!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for your comment! :) Wonderful pictures...you look really cute! xx

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Las fotos son preciosas!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  23. ohh, I love what you guys are wearing! very spring-y! (:

    http://www.thatphillygirl.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger