Reliving Summer

Saturday, December 1, 2012


the beach called ocean

While cleaning up the plethora of photos on my desktop, I found all these shots (of varying quality) from MONTHS ago... the day before school started I believe! We were so excited for the fall semester to get going. Now it's nearly December, and we're twice as excited for it to end... So in the midst of all things burnt-orange and pumpkin and fall, I'm finally posting these. I miss the cold sand squishing between my toes, and I miss running barefoot to catch the next bus home.
Laughing at how over-edited most of these are. Most of them are screenshots from a music video we made and I think we first discovered the magic of editing around this time... 

 "Wake up
It's a beautiful morning
Honey, while the sun is still shining
Wake up
Would you like to go with me?
Honey, take a run down to the beach"

Those are the lyrics (by the drums) our video was set to. Win told me that the video got muted on youtube, so I imagine we look like super cool running and dancing with our arms flapping around on halftime. All in good fun though! 
 Andd the background has completely disappeared. oops. 

 xx

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! That blouse is gorgeous, I love all of the little pleats on it :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your photographs are so beautiful...a great look back at summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such beautiful photos, so breezy and carefree! Great post. xo

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous photos! so whimsical and carefree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a dream of a day!!!! i can almost smell the sweet scent of beach breezes from here :) fab photo edits too. i love the results, it's always awesome to find a storage of amazing pics to play with!! cheers to a wonderful week ahead. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are beautiful! Makes me want to go back to summertime :)

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! And i can't believe how times are flying like rocket fast! it feels lyk it was only yesterday i was still feeling the summer heat. and it's nearly christmas now!

    AllTheLusciousThings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger