How to study for a french final

Saturday, December 15, 2012



I don't know how you all study for finals, but this is how I do it!   

Obviously the rainbow macaroons, prancing models (best stick to modeling), and love letters delivered by little blue toy boats aren't enough, which brings me to this extra bit of motivation. Here's an interview that I happily revisit every time a french quiz comes up:

   

Sigh...the only thing better than procrastinating is writing about it. 
Good luck to everyone with exams coming up! 
(resisting the urge to click Jgl's snl monologue...again... friggin youtube thumbnails) 

5 comments:

  1. Hey June! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!!!! And for your comment too! Youre the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, lovely videos, but uhm, get studying! I have finished my french classes three years ago, and I can relate to the terror. I liked learning my vocabulary lessons, but I was dead afraid of all chapters that had any grammar related contant. I still get the chills when I think about that one time I score 2/60 on a grammar test. Yeah, I managed to do that. Oops! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome videos! so inspirational...

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow awesome blog, reallyyy inspirational.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, this is actually a pretty clever idea :) Good luck on your final!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger