The Moments in Between

Wednesday, November 14, 2012


creamy pumpkin pie bars
I've been a total recluse at home this weekend, filling out college apps, reading gatsby, and listening to more songs from Red than I care to admit. I spent my Monday off the same way, baking these incredibly decadent bars with the family. These are the autumn sweet of all autumn sweets: creamy pumpkin pie bars that I found on Joy the Baker's blog. You can click here for the recipe!
 Random photos from today: 
It's becoming a bit of a tradition to take autumn pictures with my favorite maple tree, which reminds me of "The survivor tree! It's my favorite tree. And I LIKE trees". 
I really need to give Elizabethtown a second chance.

 -velvet slip on, tights, necklace: uo-
 Black beanie & the perfect glimpse of sequins! via threadscence
Today has been a flurry of awkward scenarios (providing the perfect dramatic reactions to Win's awkward stories that is), library creeps, baking, scheduling, and delirious exhaustion. At work I met one of the fifty french foreign exchange students from Paris. The whole thing was a bit like the unmet expectations scene from 500 days of summer...Beautiful french guy needs help. I forget my entire semester's worth of French and smile like an idiot. But at least he does too. Le sigh.

xx

6 comments:

  1. These look amazing!! As for the french exchange students, lucky you! I would have done the same thing though, even after two years of french class. :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cakes look amazing! Love the blue velvet shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha you're so cute!! Gotta watch 500 days again :)

    ReplyDelete

  4. This looks DELICIOUS !!!


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger