Sunday Musings

Sunday, October 21, 2012

 
image via carelessedition

"I want to see people like tiny leaves unfurling from plants. Or lightning. That is who I know you to be. Both, all of it. Everything. You are empty and you are full to the brim. You are you and you are me and you are everything. Feel the life coursing through you. Unfurl and unravel your soul. You are nature, too. I fear we’re alternately polluting and taming ourselves just like the rest of our natural resources. You are your greatest adventure, your best resource: Give yourself all you’ve got. I’m with you, giving you, ‘it’, everything my all, too. It’s all I’ve got."

-Sophie Ward, Paper Castle press. 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful verse - thank you for sharing it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, wonderful post! :) such a long time since I read something beautiful like this!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is the most ebautoful place i ever saw!

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger