Fragments

Sunday, October 7, 2012


Currently Coveting: 16 hours- issue no.5: Fragments  
I can't even remember where I first found these images, but as soon as I caught sight of the minimal layout combined with fairly extraordinary images and typography, I knew I'd found something pretty special. Wanderlust is the very first edition of 16 hours, and it was this cover image I found floating around online that led to hours of procrastination... The product of which was fragments, as well as their current issue, Spectrums


 Now getting ready for a night out with the girls &mr. joseph gordon-levitt :) Let's hope looper lives up to its hype!

 listening to: 



9 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, thanks for sharing. Hope you enjoy your night out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the magazine and the xx album cover seem to go together very well

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..really cool post!! inspiring!! =`)

    xoxo,
    teru2xbozu.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg those pics are gorgeous <3 i desperately need to watch perks of being a wallflower movie! would u like to follow each other?
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. so nice! :)

    http://allbrightness.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy grieffffff! Super stunning images <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the magazine looks so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the xx! I am your newest follower.

    www.suspironews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you look so much. please check mine out. www.fashion-in-translation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger