200+ thank you's

Wednesday, October 24, 2012


 I want to thank you all so much for reading! And if you happen to have landed here rather recently then hello:)This blog has been such a great creative outlet from the craziness (and dullness) that can sometimes be real life. I wish more than anything that I had time to update frequently& add a more personal touch to it, but we always have the future for that! Sometimes I'm not sure whether I'm speaking to an audience or myself, but I've come to the conclusion that it must be both, and as long as its honest it doesn't really matter. So now that I've spent a good year sharing inspiration and creating things on my own, I have to say (and I'm sure most would agree) that one of the most rewarding aspects is the feedback from you all! The blogging world seems to bring out the loveliest comments, and just people in general I've encountered on the internet! 
So one more time,

 Just rediscovering my childhood love of rainbow glitter...
 Tubes of glitter are insanely fun to photograph (clearly)! 

Below: A few designs from society6 that I've been meaning to share with you!
Shout-out to Monica and her roomie for finding these too and for having good taste in art;)

-prints by tina crespo-

Often in design, less is more.
The top left photo is more modern and fresh, while the rest make me feel quite nostalgic!
They all work beautifully I think.


...and random photo from a few weeks ago that I edited the heck out of!

listening to: "aeolus" by the freelance whales  

have a great week!
xx

7 comments:

  1. Soooo cute!
    Gorgeous blog! Following you on Bloglovin, hope you'll follow me back!<3

    Bloglovin
    facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous glitters!! And congratulations ;)
    Loving the landscape below too!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! and i love glitter. it's perfect for any occasion :)

    Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freelance Whales, yes! Happy to see another fan.

    amen fashion xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!

    xx

    blog: www.aroundlucia.com
    shop: www.shoplumo.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger