all she ever wanted was the world

Friday, July 13, 2012

-interior decor via urban outfitters-

Though its authenticity is somewhat questionable, I think the UO 2012 home decor catalog more than delivers. I've seen similar aesthetics many times (in fact I just showed my friends an album full of white-walled inspiration photos a few days back mostly dragged off of tumblr, magazines, etc), but this doesn't stop me from lusting over their decor. While I love the little terrarium (photo 1), lets face it, I'm not about to order one online when I can surely find the real deal here in the Valencia area (sf).  Speaking of going out and about in the city, we went to see Marina& the diamonds this past Wednesday at the Fillmore! 1) Her stage presence=insane 2) Have Primadonna stuck in my head (so much better live) and 3) definitely not our last visit to the fillmore. The place is just rad. Why didn't we go there when we were younger?! wasted youth indeed. Final note: I recently bought this world map from the talented Bianca Green. Her stuff is bursting with color& fun, definitely spirit-lifting. Can't wait to see it in person. 

Listening to: Manchester Orchestra, Duffy, random European rap?  the usual...

Berkeley trip will be up next. Happy weekend! x  

19 comments:

  1. Love the elephant and camel pictures. I had no idea UO did a home catalogue, looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite a heartbreaking post. Thanks so so much for the lovely comment on my blog. Sorry for not replying fast. It was such a busy period!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find the best ideas in your blog so i come often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love this home inspiration!!! That map is awesome!!

    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I am in love with that gorgeous map now. I definitely need to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great bedroom decor. I love all the colors and print. Makes it so fun. Your blog is so cute =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the love dear, I'm following you now xoxo
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm currently fixing my room now this is really inspiring :)
    New follower btw,

    Happy Blogging :)
    http://rochelleorcullo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, awesome post! I love your decor... so creative and inspiring! xx

    http://www.samantha-lorraine-designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg now i totally want to redecorate my room! love your post!

    please follow!
    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the lovely comment! I absolutely adore the homeware from Urban outfitters and that map is gorgeous
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I isn't know urban outfitters had a home catalogue, it looks like it's full of inspiration & ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. just found your blog and love your aesthetic! and heyy i actually just started a new blog! i'd love if you'd come take a look and follow, if you like!

    xo,
    http://www.annacbie.com

    ps: if you follow, let me know by commenting on my most recent post. then i'll skip over to your blog and follow you back! :]]

    ReplyDelete
  14. i absolutely LOVE uo home decor. all these colors and patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous interior and
    decor! That little
    lantern with the plant
    is super cute!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Saw this catalog today and I spent a good ten minutes salivating over all the gorgeous apartments. Although, really, who could afford to decorate an entire apartment in Urban Outfitters gear? No one I know, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I swear you have such an original blog, i love it! keep up the good work :)
    http://www.snomel.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger