The Girl with Pink Hair

Saturday, May 12, 2012


wonderland magazine

Random editorial eye candy for you!  From winter of last year I believe.. which might as well be another decade in the fashion world, but just felt the urge to post this. Loving the psychedelic prints and that intense& brooding stare.  I kid you not, I've actually woken up smiling one morning after having a dream that my hair was dyed 3 different colors: purple tips, fuschia body, and white blonde bleached hair at the top. It takes a certain kind of girl to pull off a look like that. And since the most drastic thing I've ever done to my hair is get like 6in chopped off+ bangs I'm probably not the best candidate...yet. I hope somewhere in my lifetime I have the courage to do something completely different to my hair. We buy new clothes for our body, why should our hair be deprived right? 
These past few days I've definitely been feeling the drained state that often accompanies finals week, so songs like below seem to appropriately match my lovely mood. "Never let me go" -Florence& the machine, "I can't make you love me"-Bon Iver, "Yellow light"- Of monsters and men, " A walk"-Tycho, and " White shadows"-Coldplay work wonders.


"Feet don't fail me now, take me to the finish line... 
Walking through the city streets
Is it by mistake or design?
I feel so alone on a Friday night
Can you make it feel like home, if I tell you you're mine.

Come and take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
Choose your last words
This is the last time
Cause you and I, we were born to die

More Charlotte free below:

 
 

13 comments:

  1. sometimes trying out different hairdo can create a dramatic difference to your appearance, sometimes more than the wardrobe. i've tried and dared to go pixie to trying crazy haircuts and all of it was worth it. i won't die regretting not trying out 'that' hairdo in my life.

    beautiful pictures you have shared!
    following you!
    http://becomingponytail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the photos that you have shared here. i love pink hair so much, but is unfortunately it is near impossible for me to have such colors without having really short hair, since it KILLS my hair :(

    xx rae

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfulphotos,and You to share them
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much for your sweet comment on my blog... really I liked!!
    I'm following you and hope you come back and keep in touch with me!
    XOXO

    http://www.mybetterhalf-mybetterhalf.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures :) and the songs your are listening to are also some of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey ! thanks dear, i really like your blog !
    keep on posting ;)

    http://caily-impressions.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great post. Well done honey!!!
    Kisses and hugs
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these pictures, they are very inspiring to just do something spontaneous! i say you go for it, do something crazy with your hair! about a year ago i finally decided to dress up my hair a little bit, and put a few teal streaks in my hair, and i loveee it, i'm so happy i did! just start with little things, i definitely think you should go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great combinations and new proposals

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these photos:)


    www.inablondeworld.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the pink hair and these images--so inspiring!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always said if I didn't have to work in corporate, I would dye my hair the softest cotton candy pink shade on the tips.

    ReplyDelete

 

© etherealist All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger